If you’re looking for laser cutting services in Des Moines, IA, JTV Manufacturing is here to serve you. We have a wide range of laser cutting capabilities that allow us to tackle projects of all scopes.
Since our founding in 1999, JTV Manufacturing has developed rapidly, growing the sizes of our facilities, the number of workers we employ, and the variety of services we provide. We also work closely with local paint experts and other businesses to provide a full-service experience. Our capabilities include custom machining, welding, metal forming, sawing, and laser cutting.
Learn more about our laser cutting services in Des Moines, IA.
Laser Cutting Services at JTV Manufacturing
Laser cutting uses a focused, high-power laser guided by computer numerical control (CNC) and optics to make precise cuts in a workpiece. It relies on a motion control system to follow the CNC or G-code of the design to be cut.
JTV Manufacturing’s 85,000-square-foot advanced fabrication facility can laser-cut parts with a high degree of precision. We work with many types of materials, including stainless steel, carbon steel, and aluminum, with a thickness of up to 1¼ inches and dimensions of 80 by 160 inches. We also provide delivery services to customers within a 350-mile radius of Des Moines, IA.
Laser Cutting Equipment
Our laser cutting equipment represents the leading technology in the industry. They include:
- Mitsubishi GX-F Advanced Series Model ML4020GX-F100: This equipment allows users to quickly swap between sheets of varying thicknesses without sacrificing cutting quality. The thickness of the workpiece can range from 1/16” to 1”. Its piercing time is up to 60% less, allowing you to pierce 25-mm mild steel in under 0.8 sec.
- Mitsubishi Electric ML4020 RX-F80: With a 72” x 160” bed, this machine can work with mild steel and stainless steel up to 1” thick. It comes with an MSCV Smart Flex Rapid Tower, which has a 6,000-lb capacity and eight loading beds.
- Bystronic 4400 Watt Laser Center: This equipment comes with an 80” x 160” bed and can work with mild steel up to 1⅛” thick, aluminum ⅜” thick, and stainless steel up to ½” thick.
- Bystronic 6000 Watt Laser Center: With a 60” x 120” bed, this equipment handles 1¼” steel, ½” aluminum, and ⅝” stainless steel. Both our Bystronic laser centers come with a load/unload system for quick, efficient processing.
- Mazak 2500 Watt Laser Center: This laser cutting machine has a 60” x 120” bed and can work on ¾” thick mild steel, ⅜” thick stainless steel, and ¼” thick aluminum.
- Mazak 2500 Watt 3-D Fabri Gear 150: This equipment has a maximum workpiece weight of 728 lb. and a maximum workpiece length of 315”. It features a 5-axis cutting head that can process square and round tubes up to 6” in size or diameter.
- Mazak 4000 Watt Laser Center: The machine’s bed is 60” x 120” and can process steel up to 1” thick, stainless steel up to ½”, and aluminum up to ⅜”.
- ESAB Avenger XP2 ST-36 Multi-Head Oxy-Fuel/Plasma Table: This machine has a 14’ x 54’ water table and can process 2” thick steel with standard plasma, 1¼” thick steel with high-def plasma, and 8” thick mild steel with oxy-fuel.
Industries we Serve
Our clients come from a wide range of demanding sectors, including but not limited to:
- Food processing
- Industrial equipment
Work With JTV Manufacturing, Inc. for Laser Cutting in Des Moines
At JTV Manufacturing, we take pride in offering our clients high-quality laser cutting services. With our years of combined engineering, R&D, and sheet metal fabrication experience, we achieve the following goals:
- Surpass other custom sheet metal fabricators’ product turnaround times
- Follow strict tolerances and use certified materials to guarantee the quality of our work
- Exceed customer expectations by delivering superior quality work
- Stay competitive by giving our clientele fair but profitable pricing.
- Be an organization where employees are happy to work